LOCATION: Location Sound, North Hollywood, CA
DATE: Tuesday, November 12
TIME: 10 a.m – 2 p.m.
See and hear Sanken’s CSR-2 Rear Rejection Shotgun Microphone up-close! Its rich, natural sound makes the CSR-2 ideal for a wide range of applications such as location sound, public interviews, sports, drama, variety shows, and much more. Features include:
- Long reach, highly directional shotgun microphone with switchable rear rejection
- Rich, natural tone with wide-frequency response
- Exceptionally narrow directivity with optimum reach
- Suppresses background sensitivity using Sanken’s exclusive rear cancellation technology
- Proprietary rectangular capsule design for compact, super-sharp directivity
- Flat frequency response 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Easy to handle and operate using 48V phantom power
Jim Pace and Martin Ucik from plus24, Sanken’s US Distributor, will bring a variety of Sanken shotgun microphones from which to compare the CSR-2. Comparison testing doesn’t happen often so take advantage of this open house to hear how all Sanken mics stack up against each other.
Plenty of food and refreshments will be served. No need to RSVP. If you’re in the area, just come right in!